When enrolling a new student, what paperwork do I need?
          1.  Certified Birth Certificate
          2.  Immunization Record or Exemption Form
          3.  Proof of Residency (Power or Utility Bill)
          4.  Parent Photo ID
What is the lunch schedule for each grade?
          Click Here for the Lunch Schedule
Where can I find the breakfast and lunch menu for each month?
          Click Here for the Breakfast & Lunch Menu
How do I check-out my child from school?
          Click Here for Instructions