— Sign Up to Be a Substitute (Flyer)
— 5 Reasons We Still Need You to Fill Out and Return the Free and Reduced Lunch Applications (Flyer)(Online Application)
— Our school/district has selected the Student Insurance Plan from K&K Insurance Group to make reliable coverage available to parents. If you don’t have other insurance, this plan may be a resource to consider. Additionally, even if you have other coverage, this plan can help fill expensive “gaps” caused by deductible and co-pays. Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year by visiting www.studentinsurance-kk.com.
(Enroll Online) (2021-2022 Student Accident Coverage)
— Preschool Enrollment (Flyer)
— Free/unlimited data hotspots for students and families who don’t have internet access (or reliable internet access) Register Here
December 7- 5th Grade: Heritage Theater, 9:10-11:00 am
2nd Grade: Heritage Theater, 12:15-2:20 am
December 14-16- Santa’s Workshop
December 15- Utah Food Bank Delivery
December 17- 1st Grade: Christmas Program (parents only) @ 12:40 pm
December 20- 4th Grade: Bowling Trip, 9:15-11:30 pm
2nd Grade: Polar Express, 11:30 am-2:40 pm
December 22-January 4- Winter Recess- No School
January 5- School Resumes
January 17- MLK Holiday- No School
Remember to Keep Our Kids Safe!
– DO NOT park, pick up, or drop off in the Red Zone, between the cones.
– DO NOT use the curb for parking. If you have to leave your car unattended, use the parking stalls, not the curb.
– DO NOT use the Three Peaks Preschool parking to pick up or drop off Elementary students.
– DO NOT use the handicapped parking illegally.
– DO drive slowly and cautiously through the parking lot and remember to take turns.
– BE AWARE of children and other cars.