The Iron County School District will continue to follow directives given through the Governor’s office and the Utah State Public Health Department. Beginning Monday, May 17, 2021, masks will be recommended but no longer required in ICSD facilities or on district property.
— Preschool Enrollment (Flyer)
— Free/unlimited data hotspots for students and families who don’t have internet access (or reliable internet access) Register Here
Bookmobile Summer Activities
Junior Achievement Lessons-teaching concepts about money and careers Click here: K-5th Grade JA Videos
June 4-8- Summer Computer Club (Flyer)
August 17- First Day of School!
Remember to Keep Our Kids Safe!
– DO NOT park, pick up, or drop off in the Red Zone, between the cones.
– DO NOT use the curb for parking. If you have to leave your car unattended, use the parking stalls, not the curb.
– DO NOT use the Three Peaks Preschool parking to pick up or drop off Elementary students.
– DO NOT use the handicapped parking illegally.
– DO drive slowly and cautiously through the parking lot and remember to take turns.
– BE AWARE of children and other cars.