— Preschool Enrollment (Flyer)
— Kindergarten Registration for 2021-2022 School Year (Flyer)
— Free/unlimited data hotspots for students and families who don’t have internet access (or reliable internet access) Register Here
— Iron County School District will continue to offer free breakfast and free lunch for students through the remainder of the 2020-21 school year. We will not be able to accommodate visitors (parents, grandparents, etc.) in the cafeteria at this time.
— Curriculum Fair (Website)
— Iron Online Education Program (Flyer)
March 1-5- Dr. Seuss Week (Flyer)
March 5- 4th Grade: Calculator Challenge @ 1:15 pm
March 10- Online Kindergarten Registration (Flyer)
2:00-4:00 pm (only for parents who do not have access to a computer)
March 11- Spring Pictures (Flyer)
March 15-16- Teacher Contract Day- No School
March 18- STEAM Night
March 19- Utah Food Bank Delivery
March 22-26- PTA Penny Wars
March 24- District Spelling Bee @ South Elementary, 2:00 pm
March 31- District Calculator Challenge @ North Elementary, 2:00 pm
April 5-9- Spring Break- No School
May 26- Last Day of School!
Remember to Keep Our Kids Safe!
– DO NOT park, pick up, or drop off in the Red Zone, between the cones.
– DO NOT use the curb for parking. If you have to leave your car unattended, use the parking stalls, not the curb.
– DO NOT use the Three Peaks Preschool parking to pick up or drop off Elementary students.
– DO NOT use the handicapped parking illegally.
– DO drive slowly and cautiously through the parking lot and remember to take turns.
– BE AWARE of children and other cars.