— Sign Up to Be a Substitute (Flyer)
— 5 Reasons We Still Need You to Fill Out and Return the Free and Reduced Lunch Applications (Flyer)(Online Application)
— Our school/district has selected the Student Insurance Plan from K&K Insurance Group to make reliable coverage available to parents. If you don’t have other insurance, this plan may be a resource to consider. Additionally, even if you have other coverage, this plan can help fill expensive “gaps” caused by deductible and co-pays. Coverage may be purchased at any time during the school year by visiting www.studentinsurance-kk.com.
(Enroll Online) (2021-2022 Student Accident Coverage)
— Preschool Enrollment (Flyer)
— Free/unlimited data hotspots for students and families who don’t have internet access (or reliable internet access) Register Here
September 27-October 1- SEP Week
(early dismissal @ 2:30, including Friday)
Teacher Appreciation, Book Fair
October 5- Vision Screening
October 20- 2nd Grade: Hogle Zoo Presentation
Utah Food Bank Delivery
October 22- CV Marching Band, 3-5, 10:00-11:00 am
October 25- Fall Break- No School
October 26-29- Red Ribbon Week
Tuesday: Crazy Sock Day (We are crazy about being drug free.)
Wednesday: Wear Sneakers Day (We don’t let drugs ‘sneak’ up on us.)
Thursday: Wear Camo Day (Live to tell drugs to take a hike.)
Friday: Bring Your Halloween Costume (Say BOO to drugs!)
October 28- 4th Grade: Watts Smart, 2:00-3:00 pm
October 29- Celebrate Halloween at School
PTA Trunk-or-Treat: 5:30-7:00 pm
October 31- Halloween
Remember to Keep Our Kids Safe!
– DO NOT park, pick up, or drop off in the Red Zone, between the cones.
– DO NOT use the curb for parking. If you have to leave your car unattended, use the parking stalls, not the curb.
– DO NOT use the Three Peaks Preschool parking to pick up or drop off Elementary students.
– DO NOT use the handicapped parking illegally.
– DO drive slowly and cautiously through the parking lot and remember to take turns.
– BE AWARE of children and other cars.